Rachel Bachel
mylspretty

February 2006
March 2006
June 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
August 2007
February 2008
March 2008
October 2010

thanks to bulilit :)

Free Site Counters
Get a Free Site Counters

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

nonsense
1:48 PM

Buti naman, it's almost lunch time already. I'm not really hungry but at least I'm looking forward to something… Heard Hemp's song on NU kanina, and PeacePipe the other night... Anong sense nun? Wala, gusto ko lang sabihin. I guess you can tell by now this is going to be a nonsense blog entry. Eh ganun eh.

Right now, I'm having dessert already... hehe nauna pa sa lunch... Yummy Mikasa choco flakes! My friend went to Baguio and that's my pasalubong :)

Actually my day started really well, until that stupid guy cut me off in C5. Ngaratan ko nga! Hmp! Kung sino pa sumisingit, sya pa galit! Hello?!?

Oooohhhh...
"What's this feeling?
My love will rip a hole in the ceiling
Givin' myself to you from the essence of my being
Sing to my God all these songs of love and healing
Want Mashiach now so it's time we start revealing..."
- haaayyy... love this song!!!

Now what will I do without my ipod?!? Isipin mo, woke up late na nga kanina, downloaded some songs pa muna haha... and this is how I prioritize things hahaha!

... great! I forgot my password, will have to wait awhile before I post this highly significant entry of mine...
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22187280?origin\x3dhttp://y-a-s-s-y.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>